There are always so many inspiring Camp Loopy Projects each year. That’s always the best part of Camp for us – seeing all of the beautiful finished projects. I do share some of them on our Instagram account as often as I can. For sharing on Instagram, I look for projects that show up well in the photo, as well has having the pattern listed, because we all want to know!
I did a previous post sharing some Camp projects. Here are more for your inspiration, all of these from the 1000+ yards category:
- Janet’s Sothia in Malabrigo Sock
- Karen’s Figs and Berries in Wollmeise DK
- Susan’s Sea Swell Shawl in Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere
- Maria’s Darkwater in Uncommon Thread Posh Fingering
- Clarice’s Clearwater Coverup in Cascade Ultra Pima
- Jean’s Second Grace in Cascade 220 Superwash
- Holly’s Irish Coffee in Cascade 220 Superwash
- Allison’s Navelli in Malabrigo Sock
- Sharon’s Muskoka Shawl in Blue Sky Fibre’s Woolstok
- Linda’s Elliewood in Cascade 220 Superwash Aran
- Kat’s Terzetto in Malabrigo Sock and Cascade Heritage
- Sarah’s Gaudi Sweater in Wollmeise Twin and Pure
- Karen’s Briochevron in Cascade Superwash Sport
- Dawn’s Magma in Malabrigo Lace
- Cheryl’s Poncho Please in Uncommon Thread Lush Worsted
- Abigail’s Wholehearted in Malabrigo Arroyo
- Kara’s Sweet Laurel in The Fibre Co Luma
- Kristine’s adapted Skorsteinsgenser Sweater in Cascade Heritage Sock
I usually add a lot of patterns to my favorites list, as the project photos come rolling through during the summer. And actually, I add just as many from reading the Camp Threads on Ravelry, as we are all talking about the things we are working on. It’s fun to see how everyone applies the Camp Challenge as they pick their next patterns. I’ll be sharing more pictures soon from the other Camp Yardage Categories!
In the meantime, a lot of us are working on Loopy Academy Grad School challenges and having fun. Join in!
Sheri and The Loopy Ewe Crew