Step right up to the Greatest Camp on Earth! That’s right, we’re hosting Circus Camp with our make-believe, sock-wearing circus animals! This virtual summer knitting camp comes with monthly challenges, groups to chat with during the process, and rewards for completion at the end. All the fun thing of participating with friends, from the comfort of our own homes.
We’re celebrating the three rings of the circus with this one. Pick a pattern with 3 different stitches going on, or three different colors in the pattern, or changing the stitch or pattern every three rows, or even the word “three” in the name of the pattern or color! You’ll need to knit/crochet 400 or more yards in this June project (single knit, not held double). As always, we want you to knit something you love. If you can explain to us how your project celebrates “three” and you’re hit the 400 yard mark, we’re good!
- We are offering a 15% discount on the yarn for your June project. You will need to leave us an order note telling us which yarn in the order is for Camp. We’ll apply the discount after the order comes through to us. The discount is valid May 13-20, 2021. If you’re going for free shipping in the U.S., please make sure your discount won’t take you below the $100 level for free shipping.
(Note – we are not able to combine the discount with the use of any Loopy credits. You are welcome to choose either. If your order comes through and you have applied your credit, we won’t add a further discount.)
- Yarn for the June project needs to be purchased from The Loopy Ewe on May 13, 2021, or later.
- The project should not be started before June 1st, 2021, and needs to be completed by June 30th, 2021, with a photo of the completed project emailed to us by midnight, July 1, 2021.
As you know, we’ve simplified our Loopy Rewards with our new website. Each time you hit 350 points, you can trade those in for a $20 Loopy credit. You get points for each product dollar spent, for your birthday, for referrals using your personal referral code, and for challenge completions.
Points for Camp completions (for projects completed within the specifications above): June = 50 points, July = 75 points, and August = 75 points. Plus, if you complete all three months, we’ll add an additional 75 points to your totals. These points will be added to your totals in September, after Camp has been completed.
- Circus Camp T-Shirts (available in sizes Small through 3XL)
- Our Dream in Color May Exclusive Camp Color – Life is a Circus
- Camp Project Bag Tags
- We also added in cool accessory boxes today (not Camp related, but fun for your project bag!)
We will start a Camp Chat thread on Ravelry and our Loopy Ewe Knitting Circle on Facebook, later this afternoon. Then closer to our June 1 start date for Ravelry, we’ll split everyone into three groups for June Camp Month. We’ve added extra group moderators to help this summer! Sarah 1 (Loopy Manager), Sarah 2 (Loopy Instructor) and Karen (Loopy Elf) are all looking forward to chatting with you, answering questions, and encouraging you along with our other Loopy Groupie mods. Which Ravelry group will you be in for June?
- Leaping Lions (anyone with birthdays in January, February, March, or April)
- Dancing Elephants (anyone with birthdays in May, June, July or August)
- Juggling Monkeys (anyone with birthdays in September, October, November or December)
We look forward to having you as part of our Loopy Circus Camp, and sharing in on the fun!
Sheri and The Loopy Ewe (Circus!) Crew
P.S. If you haven’t already logged into our new website, you’ll need to set up a new password by clicking on the Password Reset link. We also have your past orders archived, which you can access by going to the archive site. And finally, if you’d like to invite your friends to do Camp with you, share your personal referral code with them! If they’re new to our site, they’ll receive $5 off their first order from us and you’ll receive $5 off after they have placed their first order. Find your personal code by clicking on the Loopy Rewards round red heart button on the bottom left of the homepage.