Happy first day of Autumn (in the U.S.)! While we love the sunshine and warmth of summer, there’s just something special about the cooler weather and leaves starting to change color. In the spirit of the new season, we decided to look at some beautiful fall colored projects.
- Janet knit Sonnenblume out of Sweet Georgia Cashsilk Lace in Saffron
- Susan knit Abby’s Blanket out of Malabrigo Rios in Glazed Carrot (016)
- Kelly knit Brandywine Shawl out of Lorna’s Laces Solemate in Louisville
- Leighann knit Cameo out of Dream in Color Jilly in Great Pumpkin and Poppy
- Georgina knit Fiore di Mare Shawlette out of Fable Fibers Novel in Gilt
- Heather knit Byzantine Gold out of Baah Yarn LaJolla in California Poppy
- Debbie knit Sonetto Shawl out of Shalimar Breathless in Land! Katie Scarlett
- Laura knit Striped Cowl out of Spud and Chloe Fine in (7815) Red Hot and (7822) Sidewalk
- Mary knit Hitofude Cardigan out of Madelinetosh Merino Light in Chamomile
What projects are you working on this fall? Are you doing Loopy Academy with us? Share with us below!
~Sheri and the Loopy Elves