Today we’re looking at some beautiful laceweight projects! We have some beautiful yarns you have made into even more beautiful projects.
Camp Note: Be sure to upload and vote for your favorite ‘wild’ animal in our gallery by tomorrow morning if you’d like a chance to win a Loopy Gift Certificate!
- Judith knit Muir out of Sweet Georgia Cashsilk Lace in Botanical
- Barbara knit Feather and Fan; a semicircular shawlette out of Skacel Zauberball Lace in (1536) Fuchsia
- Dina knit Fluffery out of ShibuiKnits Silk Cloud in Ash (SC 2003)
- Cindy knit One Row Handspun Scarf out of JulieSpins SW Merino Lace in Omelet
- Dorothy knit Jeweled Cowl out of Swans Island Natural Colors Lace in Currant
- Christine knit WesterWaldWaves out of JulieSpins SW Merino Lace out of Kenai
- Diane knit Echo Flower Shawl out of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Marine Silk Lace in Cranberry Bogged
- Nadia knit Tuch/Shawl *Tulipa* out of Sweet Georgia Cashsilk Lace in Ultraviolet
- Jennifer knit Citron out of Malabrigo Lace in Emerald A and Saphire Green
What’s the last laceweight project you worked on? Was it for you or did you give it as a gift?
Sheri and The Loopy Ewe Crew whoalwayswonderwhatprojectsyou’llworkonwhenyouorderandlovetoseephotos