It’s been a little dreary in Colorado for a few days so we thought we needed to seen some bright colored projects! Remember, if you’re working on Loopy Academy, be sure to finish and upload your photos by May 31st! You can view completed projects here: Semester 1 (Mittens, Hat, Cowl) and Semester 2 (Slipped Stitches, Striping, Felting, and Extra Credit).
- Ursala knit a pair of socks out of Sweet Georgia Tough Love in Summer Dusk and The Loopy Ewe Solid Series in Orange
- Cherylann knit Seed Stitch Squares Baby Blanket out of Cascade 220 Superwash in Orange and Tangerine
- Robin knit Bryce Canyon Shawl out of Three Irish Girls Adorn Sock in Lucky Penny
- Tracey knit Hermione’s Everyday Socks out of Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Sock in Flames
- Virginia knit Wingspan out of Kauni Wool 8/2 Effektgarn in EU (130)
- Buffie knit Sarastro out of Swans Island Natural Colors Worsted in Bittersweet
- Susan knit Mr Greenjeans out of Shalimar Breathless DK in Mandarin
- Marion knit a pumpkin bowl out of Cascade 220 Blaze, Burnt Orange, and Orange Sherbet
- Nancy knit Ishbel out of Shalimar Breathless in Melba
What’s the weather like in your area? What colors are you working with today?
Sheri and The Loopy Ewe Crew whocan’twaitforthesuntocomebackoutandtoseethemountainsagain