We have some more Loopy Academy projects to show you today! All of these are from the Slipped Stitches gallery. Last week we featured ones from the Felting gallery and you can also check out the Striping gallery for some ideas.
- Susanna knit Metalouse out of Dream in Color Smooshy in Lost in Plum and Skacel Zauberball 100 in 2179
- Kerry knit Kyoto out of Cascade Ultra Pima in (3703) Magenta
- Jennifer knit That Nice Stitch out of Malabrigo Rios in Archangel
- MK knit Cupido Cowl out of Cascade 220 Superwash in 1922 Christmas Red Heather
- Melissa knit one of Babara Walker’s patterns in her book Second Treasury out of Loopy Cakes in Chocolate & Roses
- Maria knit Collinear Scarf out of JulieSpins Half-Pint in Sedona and JulieSpins Merino 370 in Greenling
- Christine knit Interpolate out of Cascade Heritage Sock in 5672 Real Black and 5616 Fuchsia
- Martina knit Cupido Cowl out of Malabrigo Rios in Lotus
- Leah knit Frias out of Malabrigo Arroyo in Fresco y Seco
What other patterns with slipped stitches have you come across? Share your discoveries below!
Sheri and The Loopy Ewe crewwhohavebeenenjoyingthesunnyweatheroutsidetoday