Hand knit socks are the best, right? It’s so fun to be able to make yourself a pair of socks in your favorite color(s)! They are also wonderful gifts for the knit worthy recipient. Here are some of our favorite socks from our Socks on Trees (and Such) gallery.
- Lisa knit My Cup of Tea out of Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere in Basalt
- Glenda knit Isla Buena Socks out of The Loopy Ewe Solid Series in Tan, Maroon, and Tangerine along with the Cheers! Loopy Cake Set
- Sharon knit Crocus Vernus out of Shalimar Yarns Breathless in Byzantium
- Jeannie knit Summer Sliding out of Wollmeise Pure in Frosch
- Susan knit Circle Socks out of Biscotte & Cie Felix in Cupcake C
- Elizabeth knit Diagonal Cross Rib Socks out of Dream in Color Smooshy in Good Luck Jade
- Anastasia knit Skeive Sokker out of Malabrigo Rios in Azules
What sock patterns are your project list? Are they for you or someone else?
The Loopy Ewe crew whomayjustneedtoworkontheirsocksforawhile