Three questions you have asked recently:
1. “What pattern were you using in your lace knitting?” It’s Heartstrings Scotch Thistle Shawl which I have sitting here, waiting to put up on the website for sale, as soon as I get a second, along with Miriam Felton’s amazing lace designs.
2. “What pattern were you using on that sock in Monday’s post?” It’s Little Arrowhead Lace – pg. 93 of Charlotte Schurch’s new More Sensational Socks book (which, by the way, I like a lot.) The yarn? Gotta wait on that one. It’s on order. 🙂
3. “I received so many pretty yarns in my last order from you, which one should I start first?” Umm… I have no idea. I have the same problem, because I added too many to my own stash from last week’s Sneak Up.
Three things that went up in last night’s Sneak Up at midnight:
1. Cider Moon – new colors, and repeat colors that flew out of here the last time.
2. Interlacements Tiny Toes – re-stocked in all of the colors.
3. Claudia Hand Painted – all 30 of her brand new colors.
Three more things that went up last night:
1. The Loopy Ewe felting kit (and just as we were about to sell out today, the mailman arrived with a big box of our next order from them – so they are still in stock!)
2. Schaefer Lola – did any of you see your colorway names used from last week’s blog contest?
3. Perchance to Knit’s laceweight yarn in her exclusive Midnight Rainbow/Harlot’s Peacock colorway.
Three people who helped in the Loopy Room today:
1. Susan-the-awesome-assistant (who helps almost every day)
2. My mom (who was working on something for the sock club)
3. My dad (who put together 150 boxes for sock club shipping)
Three things I have to do today:
1. Laundry. Big time.
2. Yarn order unpacking. Big time.
3. Sneak Up order packing. Big time.
Three things I’m happy about in May:
1. College Boy comes home on the 17th!!
2. Knitting Daughter finishes up her Junior year of high school!!
3. New yarn lines are coming in!
So what three things do you have to tell me? Three things you bought from The Loopy Ewe today? Three things that are on your wish list? Three things you’re happy about in May? Three things you need to do? Three things you’re knitting on this week? ………….