Guess what it’s doing again here? SNOWING! What a blustery day. I am kind of hoping that this is the last one. (Me. The snow-loving-person. Now done with it this season. Bring on the sunshine and warmer days.) Despite the snow and cold, we have plenty of fun things to warm you up in tonight’s Monday Update! Just up:
– Desert Vista Dyeworks – we have a new indie dyer for you! Susan does amazing work and we are so happy to share it with you. You’ll find it in 12 multi-colors and 16 different self-striping colors. Shown here in the Dia de los Muertos colorway in a sock that Loopy Office Manager Lynn knit up.
– Cascade – we’ve re-stocked 220, 220 Superwash, Heritage Sock, Heritage Silk, Eco Alpaca, Ultra Pima, Ultra Pima Fine, and Fixation (just in time to start in on some summer socks). The bins and shelves are overflowing with colors!
– Shalimar Breathless DK – you’re heard me say (often, I know) that Shalimar Breathless is one of my very favorite fingering weight yarns. Now I’m happy to tell you that we can offer it to you in a DK weight as well! Same gorgeous colors, same wonderful feel, same beautiful fabric knit up – just a bit heavier. Perfect for warmer shawls and of course you should make a sweater out of it, too. 🙂 Shown here in Asilomar.
– Christmas at Downton – we’re re-stocked this very popular colorway from Lorna’s Laces again. We have it for you in Shepherd Sport, Shepherd Worsted, Shepherd Sock, Solemate, and Sportmate. (Do we really have to wait until next January for the next season of Downton??)
– Knitter’s Pride Needles and Addi needles were re-stocked a few days ago, in case you’ve been waiting for a certain size.
– Wooden Yarn Caddies – George also brought down more small and large yarn caddies, in time for our Spring Fling this past weekend, so those are up on the website as well. We have them in Ash, Cherry, Oak, Walnut and Red Cedar in the large size, and Cherry, Oak, Walnut and Red Cedar in the small size.
Enjoy the new stuff and we’ll get your orders packed up and shipped off asap!