Loopy wants to know, how YOU doin’? You said that like Joey, didn’t you? (How can you not?)
Just checking in, because for the first time in all of our years, I have fallen behind on blogging! We’re still here every day, shipping your orders out and thinking about all of you. Just not enough time for much blogging. I’m working on that.
We have been doing Facebook Live videos and Instagram Live videos for you though. It has been fun to stay in touch that way. I can’t figure out how to keep the Insta Live after 24 hours, but you can access all of our Facebook Live videos here. When we do another one next Tuesday, I’m going to have Loopy on with me so I can tell you a little bit about where he came from. We usually go Live around 3:30 or 4:00 Mountain time, after the mailman has come and gone and we can’t get any more orders out for the day.
Today, though, I’m doing a Three Things post. And I hope you’ll comment with your three things!
Three things I’m looking forward to:
1. The weekend!
2. This soup for dinner tonight.
3. This silk/cashmere yarn going up on Monday.
Three projects I’m working on:
1. My Goldfish Memory out of Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere
2. Three out of Rosy Green Cheeky Joy.
3. Going through my spices and tossing the expired ones. (Does anyone else have expired spices?)
Three things we’ve been watching on TV lately:
1. The Keepers (Wow. Sad. Haunting.)
2. Schitt’s Creek (Campy. Crazy. Fun.)
3. Zumbo’s Just Desserts (Which makes me want dessert.)
Three things I want you to know about the times we’re in:
1. Things will get better.
2. It’s ok to be unproductive. It’s also ok to be overally productive. (It’s also ok to eat more chocolate.) Whatever you need right now.
3. We’re here in any way we can help you. Just let us know.
Now – what three things (or one thing!) can you share with me in the comments?
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Take care –