Happy Monday to you! We have my new favorite totes up today (you know how much I love project bags and totes), as well as re-stocks and new colors. We just added in:
Loopy Pocket Totes – The company who makes our clear totes recently sent me two new prototypes to see if we’d be interested in carrying them, and I couldn’t email them fast enough with a definite YES! Here are some of the things that I love about these totes:
1. They are clear, so you can see which project is in there, and gussetted, so you can fill them up without squishing your projects.
2. They are the perfect size for a 1 or 2 skein project (Small size) or a larger, multiple skein project (Large size).
3. They have a separate zippered pocket on the front to hold all of your notions. That means your scissors won’t poke holes in your knitting, and your stitchmarkers won’t get lost at the bottom of the bag. (Or keep keys, phone, wallet, etc in the front pocket.)
4. They are fun to take out and about, because people see your knitting/crocheting and want to know what you’re working on. Great conversation starter.
5. They are made in the U.S. by a small, family-owned company.
I’ve been using these since they arrived, and I love them. I think you will, too!
Loopy Purse Pals and Project Keepers – We also re-stocked two of the other popular sizes of totes. The Purse Pal is 8 x 10 and works well with one skein projects. The Project Keeper is 10 x 13 and works well with multiple skein projects. These are easy to tuck into your purse or backpack for a project on the go, or for organizing your upcoming projects with pattern/notions/yarn so you can see what you have coming up in your queue (and so you can remember what pattern you bought that yarn for!).
I’ve often told you that I use my Atenti Overnight Bag to keep several WIPs handy in one place. I store my WIPs in these Project Keepers and Purse Pals, inside my Overnight Bag. That makes is easy to go through them, and easy to pull out the project I want to work on next.
Spud and Chloe Sweater – Worsted weight, 55% Superwash Merino, 45% Cotton, 160 yards to the skein. New colors: Sea Horse, Sweet Roll, Grape Stomp, Powder Puff, Otter Pup, Olive You, and Gray Duck.
Spud and Chloe Outer – Super Bulky, 65% Superwash Merino, 35% Cotton, 60 yards to the skein.
Blue Sky Fibers Worsted Cotton – Worsted weight, 100% Cotton, 150 yards to the skein.
Blue Sky Fibers Extra – Aran weight, 55% Baby Alpaca, 45% Fine Merino, 218 yards to the skein.
Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok – Worsted weight, 100% Fine Highland Wool, 123 yards to the skein.
Thanks so much for shopping with us – we love sending you Loopy Boxes of Fun!
Sheri and The Loopy Ewe Crew