Sport weight yarn is such a fun yarn to work with because it’s so versatile. It’s thick enough for projects to go faster and it still has a nice drape!
- Carol knit Margarethe out of The Fibre Company Road to China Light in Lapis
- Patty knit TGV (High Speed Knitting) out of Skacel Zauberball Starke 6 in 1537 Autumn Sun
- Danielle knit Kashima out of Manos del Uruguay Serena in 2150 Fig
- Michelle knit Lace Sampler Baby Blanket out of Appalachian Baby Design Organic Cotton in Natural and Pink
- Laura knit Audrey in Unst out of Madelinetosh Pashmina in Fathom
- Jennifer knit Rainbow Trout out of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock Mediumweight in Royal
- Maryanne knit Modest Sweater out of Malabrigo Arroyo in Fresco y Seco
- Ruth knit Irish Oats Socks out of Shalimar Enzo Sport in Slag
- Dawn knit Lace Cotton Ponchette out of Universal Yarn Bamboo Pop in Turquoise (106), Super Pink (114), and Emerald (117)
What projects are you working on this week? Have you found any patterns we should add to our queue?
~Sheri and the Loopy Elves