Today we have several novelty pillows to show you! We saw so many fun pillows we thought we’d split them into two weeks. Check out last week’s Classic Pillow blog post here.
If you’d like to see other Loopy Academy galleries, check them out here: Cowl,Hat, Mittens,Felting, Slipped Stitches, Striping, Cables, Pillow, and Texture for yarn and Drawstring Project Bag,Placemats, and Seasonal Wall Hanging for fabric.
- Judith crocheted Sheep out of Cascade 220 in White, 220 Superwash in Blue Velvet and Feather Grey, and Superwash Sport in Peach
- Leslie knit Cat Cushion out of Cascade 220 in Natural, Black, White, River Rock, and Vinci
- Karen knit Sheep in the Meadow Pillow Cover out of Cascade 220 Superwash in Cordovan, Celery, White, Treetop, and Sapphire Heather
- Kristin modified a santa pillow and knit it out ofThe Loopy Ewe Solid Series in Bisque and Black and Cascade 220 in White, Christmas Red, and Charcoal Grey
- Connie knit Fox Cushion out of Cascade 220 Provence, Black, Ginger, and White
- Nicole knit We’re All Mad Here out of Malabrigo Rios in Black and Skacel Gradient in 1878
- Lara crocheted Crochet Owl Pillow out of Cascade 220 in Doeskin Heather and Pistachio
- Linda knit Nordic Holiday Pillow out of Cascade 220 Superwash in Christmas Red Heather and White
- Rebecca knit Winslow out of Cascade 220 in White, Indigo Frost Heather, and Black
What other cute animal pillows have you found? We might need to make a few for Loopy Central!
~Sheri and the Loopy Elves