Today, we’re featuring classic pillows from our Loopy Academy Pillow gallery! Next week, we’ll feature another pillow theme from the gallery. Check out the Loopy Academy galleries for more project ideas: Cowl, Hat, Mittens,Felting, Slipped Stitches, Striping, Cables, Pillow, and Texture for yarn and Drawstring Project Bag, Placemats, and Seasonal Wall Hanging for fabric.
We also just announced new semesters for Yarn and Fabric on Monday! You can check out all the details here.
- Carol knit Smushion out of Dream in Color Classy in Gothic Rose
- Desiree knit Whistler Pillow out of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock Heavyweight in Spinel and Big Brain Blue, Madelinetosh Tosh Vintage in Jasper and Esoteric, Malabrigo Rios in Bobby Blue and Azul Profundo, and Dream in Color Classy in Lost in Plum
- Dianne knit Latticework Pillow Rectangle out of Madelinetosh Tosh Vintage in Log Cabin Brown
- Kathleen knit Slip Stitch Game Cushion out of Cascade 220 in Montmartre, Citron, and Midnight Blue
- Lainey knit Celtic Knit Aran Pillow out of Cascade 220 Superwash in Citron
- Jennifer knit Cuddle Up Cushions out of Illimani Yarn Baby Llama in Red
- Katrina knit Rhodesian Pillow out of Malabrigo Mecha in Plomo
- Rebecca knit Bold Art Deco Pillow Cover out of Cascade 220 Superwash in Gray and Blaze
- Amy knit Snap, Crackle, and Pop out of Stonehedge Fiber Mill Shepherd’s Wool Worsted in Autumn Gold
What pillows have you found and wanted to make recently? We’d love to hear what you’ve discovered!
~Sheri and the Loopy Elves