We started a new program this year called the Monthly Mixer! We’ve received photos of beautiful projects and wanted to show them to you today. When you’ve finished your Monthly Mixer project, be sure to upload it to our gallery.
January’s Assignment: Pick a pattern, yarn base, yarn colorway, or fabric line that begins with a P. You can make anything you’d like out of any weight of yarn or any size of fabric.
February’s Assignment: Pick the yarn or pattern or fabric that has spent the shortest amount of time on your “must make/use this someday” list. Did you add something to your Loopy Wish List last week? Did you favorite a pattern on Ravelry recently?
With the Monthly Mixers there are no deadlines. You can use stash yarn/fabric (carried here at The Loopy Ewe) or pop over to the website and buy yourself something new. We’ll be announcing the March Assignment soon! (How is it getting to be March already??).
- Rachel knit Pomatomus out of Malabrigo Sock in Solis
- Patricia knit Peaks Island Hood out of Shalimar Breathless Lace in Petal and Cascade 220 Natural
- Nicole knit Green with Envy Hat out of Madelinetosh Pashmina in Cardinal
- Melissa sewed a Piecemakers Pillow out of The Loopy Ewe Short Stacks in Essential Caramel
- Diane knit Marled Hat out of Malabrigo Rios in Plomo and Cascade 220 in Magenta
- Jeanine knit Ecclefechan Mitts out of Madelinetosh Pashmina in Tart and Thunderstorm
- Bonny knit Twisted Rib Neckwarmer out ofMadelinetosh Pashmina in Stargazing
- MK sewed Pillowcases out of Moda Winterlude and Be Jolly
- Martina knit Pretty Basic out of Madelinetosh Merino Light in Copper Penny
What projects are have you worked on or added to your queue this year so far?
~Sheri and the Loopy Elves