With the weather getting cooler here in Colorado, the hats come out! We love a good hat whether it’s super warm for the winter months or a decorative one to wear as an accessory. They make for fun gifts around the holidays too!
- Angela knit F350 Lace Slouch Hat out of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Mediumweight in Cables of Wrath
- Katrina knit The Amanda Hat out of Malabrigo Worsted in Sauterne
- Lacinda knit Drizzle out of Madelinetosh Tosh Dk in Nebula
- Mary knit Dembow Hat out of Cascade Superwash Sport in 900 Charcoal
- Katharine knit The Easy Ombre Slouch Hat out of Manos del Uruguay Serena in 2431 Vista and 2680 Sea Urchin
- Melissa knit Whitman out of Malabrigo Arroyo in Arco Iris
- Kristi knit Stark out of Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Sport in Lakeview
- Alyssa knit Yarnster out of Shalimar Breathless DK in Dirty Jeans
- Jenny knit Foliage Hat out of Mrs Crosby Carpet Bag in A New Leaf
What’s your go to hat? Are you making any gift hats this year?
~Sheri and the Loopy Elves