Fall is perfect for shawl weather. It gets a little cooler and a shawl helps keep you warm. Plus they’re beautiful so it’s a win-win!
- Linda knit G’day Boomerang out of Manos del Uruguay Serena in 2590 Natural and Fibernymph Dye Works Bounce in Crushed Velvet
- Ruth knit Fall Backward/Spring Forward Shawlette out of Abstract Fiber Super Sock+ in Primavera
- Leighann knit Better Together out of Cascade Heritage Silk in 5625 Purple Hyacinth and 5673 Lilac
- Barbara knit On The Road out of Shalimar Breathless in Asilomar and Oyster
- Michelle knit Masgot out of Shalimar Breathless in Slag, Mole, and Love Potion
- Lori knit Pasando out of Lorna’s Laces Sportmate in Shorewood (614)
- Sue knit Cameo out of Dream in Color Smooshy in Cloud Jungle and Melon Bomb
- Tonia knit Stripe Study out of Malabrigo Sock in Lettuce (037) and Solis (809)
- De-De knit New Casear Shawl out of Stonehedge Fiber Mill Shepherd’s Wool Worsted in Beaches and Seabreeze
What shawls/cowls/scarves are you wearing or working on this fall?
~Sheri and the Loopy Elves