If you’ve ever knit with cashmere, you know how wonderfully soft and warm it is. It’s like an extra warm layer of love. Since we just added in some Blue Moon Worthy this week, we thought we’d take a look at a few projects made from cashmere today. Yarn with cashmere in it would make beautiful shawls, cowls, and anything close to your skin! You can check out all the cashmere we have available here.
- Stephanie knit Velvet Snapdragon out of Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere in Galaxy
- Ana knit Storm Warning out of Shalimar Breathless in Land! Katie Scarlett
- Judy knit Icy Rivulet out of Madelinetosh Pashmina in Grasshopper
- Patricia knit Muti Dress out of Shalimar Breathless in Corfu
- Marlene knit Traveling Woman out of Three Irish Girls Glenhaven Cashmerino Fingering in Estuary
- Karen knit Leaves on the Line out of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Worthy in Antiquated System
- Nadia knit Tuch / Shawl Tulipa out of Sweet Georgia Cashsilk Lace in Ultraviolet
- Andee knit Pebble Pullover out of Shibui Knits Pebble in Ash
- Susanna knit Aviation out of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Worthy in The Green That Sings
What cashmere yarn have you been eyeing?
~ Sheri and the Loopy Elves