Today is all about lace patterns! Knitting lace patterns are a fun way to make projects a little lighter weight for a touch of warmth and plenty of style. Several of these projects came from our Lace Gallery if you are looking for other beautiful examples.
If you haven’t ventured into knitting lace patterns, here are a few Ravelry users rated as easy: Pretty Basic Shawl, Herald, Ardent, Bella Shawl, and Interlude.
- Debra knit Traveling Woman out of Hand Maiden Casbah in Hemlock
- Catherine knit Indian Feathers out of Malabrigo Baby Silkpaca Lace in Teal Feather (412)
- Carrie knit Sweet Shoppe Shawlette out of Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere in Violetta Verde
- Glenda knit Algiers out of Mrs Crosby Satchel in Wild Huckleberry
- Kym knit Clapotis out of Wollmeise Pure in Raku-Regenbogen
- Nicole knit Shaelyn out of Madelinetosh Merino Light in Creme de Menthe
- Lilith knit Háifoss out of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Marine Silk Lace in Blue Moonstone
- Heidi knit Ashton Shawl out of Shalimar Breathless in Copper Pennies
- Diane knit Andrea’s Shawl out of Malabrigo Sock in Tiziano Red and Cordovan
What is your next lace project you want to make? Share with us below!
Sheri and The Loopy Elves
I am knitting a Darwin Shawl for my June Camp project. It is all lace! Large areas are pattern work front and back. It’s going to be wondrous! : }
I’m planning to do a Girasole, this summer, possibly for Camp Loopy 3. It’s such a lovely pattern.
Check out the new pattern, Arbre, by Andrea Rangel. So pretty!!