Today’s projects are all about solid colors! Solids help bring attention to the pattern and show off all the hard work put into the project. Check out our photo galleries for more project inspiration here.
- Traci knit Windward out of Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere in Cocoa Kiss
- Jan knit Freesia out of Shalimar Breathless DK in Cayenne B
- Kristin knit Vine Yoke Cardigan out of Lorna’s Laces Worsted in Dusk
- Michelle crocheted Recuerdos de Infancia out of The Loopy Ewe Solid Series in Ice
- Denese knit Shale Baby Blanket out of Spud & Chloe Sweater in Igloo
- Julie knit Knotty Gloves out of Sweet Georgia Tough Love Sock in Black Plum
- Mary knit Que Sera out of Blue Sky Alpacas Worsted Cotton in Thistle
- Lori knit Classic Shirt out of ShibuiKnits Linen in Velvet
- Kiki knit Watercress out of The Loopy Ewe Solid Series in Lime
What solid colors are you currently working with? What patterns do you like using for solids?
The Loopy Ewe crew whomayormaynothaveaddedafewmorepatternstothequeue