Knitting with multi-colored yarns is so fun! They can add dimension to a simpler project or a bit of an unexpected look. Check the photo galleries for more inspiration too!
- Glenda knit Susan Ashcroft’s Mystery Shawl July 2014 out of the March Giftables yarn
- Rachel knit Zigzagular Socks out of Zauberball 100 in 1701
- Katherine knit Zigzag Diamond Shawl out of Sweet Georgia Tough Love Sock in Summer Dusk
- Mychelle knit Vortex Shawl out of Biscotte & Cie Felix in Arc-en-ciel
- Silja knit Herbivore out of Three Irish Girls Adorn Sock in Bryn
- Stacia knit Hermione’s Everyday Socks out of Loopy Legends in Nancy’s Operakatz Importance of Being Earnest
- Carol knit Wingspan out of Zauberball Stark 6 in 2092 Attractive Side
- Lisa knit The Bay of Fundy Scarf out of Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Sock in Amy’s Vintage Office
- Audrey knit Gabbro out of Malabrigo Sock in Candombe
What is your favorite project you’ve made with a multi-colored yarn? Share with us in the comments!
The Loopy Ewe Crew whomayneedtoworkwithreallycolorfulyarntonightafterapartiallygloomyday