We’re shipping out Christmas gifts and Loopy Gift Certificates daily. I certainly hope you are getting one or the other from Loopy this year! If your friends and family still need some suggestions, here are a few ideas. We will continue shipping through December 23rd, so there is still time to order for Christmas. (If you live outside of the U.S., we’ll be delivering those orders in person.) (Just kidding.) (I wish we could.)
1. Loopy’s Christmas and Winter Kits – Each kit comes with a skein of Dream in Color’s Smooshy with Cashmere in Christmas Tartan or Peppermint Ice, and a matching project bag.
2. George’s beautiful yarn swifts and yarn caddies – Many of you have the large and small sizes of caddies from George, but did you know he makes swifts, too? (I have one. Love it.)
3. Knerdshop Totes – The totes that bring smiles. Really. Doesn’t everyone need a project bag with attitude?
4. Loopy Short Stacks – A fun way to start (or grow) your fabric stash, these stacks include 8 Fat Quarters that coordinate and would work well for quilts, table toppers, and bags. Not sure what your quilter would like? Buy the colors of the rainbow from the Short Stack Essentials collections.
5. Mary Hadley Pottery Yarn Bowls – Featuring your favorite sock-wearing sheep. (Ok, I typed that as sheep-wearing sock. Which it is not.) Of course we also have them in tumblers and coffee mugs.(Must work on photo sizing. The yarn bowl is bigger than the tumbler in real life …..)
6. Knitcellaneous Keychain Blockers – You can pick from the mitten ones or the sock ones. Or get both and make a matching set. Fun to use as keychains, hooked to your project bag, or as package tie-ons.
7. Marti Michell Templates and Pattern Books – The quick and easy way to make your lines, corners and curves match up perfectly. A must-have for every quilter.
8. The Loopy Ewe Sock Blockers – Do you need to block your socks? Not really. Not if you’re just going to put them on your feet and wear them when they’re dry. But I always block socks that I give as gifts (they look nicer), and I also always use them when I photo my finished socks. We have them in red plastic and oak, in sizes Small, Medium, Large and XLarge.
9. Bungalow 360 Bags – We love these bags, too! Cute animal prints, pretty lining, and an easy way to organize projects (and other parts of your life.) We have Messengers, Travel Bags, and Pocket Bags.
Sheri and The Loopy Elves