Three things you might be interested in:
1. Happy Honeymoon to Patti, who is offering all of her patterns at no charge between March 14-21 to celebrate. There are some really cute ones. Pop over and pick a few!
2. Miniature knitting jerseys wanted for the Tour de France! I think I like the yarnbombed bike idea better, but curious to see what they do with the jerseys.
3. How to sew a fabric lining into a handknit or crocheted bag. (And hey – we have the yarn and we have the fabric for you!)
Three ways to think outside the knitting and crocheting box:
1. A clock that knits as it ticks.
2. Taking knitting-in-a-rocking-chair to a whole new level.
3. A crochet yarn-bombing that goes to massive lengths. What a colorful sight!
Three things that I’m just not sure about.
1. Over-sized knitted stools. Not sure how comfortable those would be around the house.
2. A scarf that just might swallow you whole.
3. Knitted chicken jumpers. Although they’re pretty cute.
Three easy-to-sew project holders:
Three famous knitters:
1. Lucy (knitting herself some stripey socks).
2. Jack Bauer (but I think he only knits gun cozies).
3. Sam the Squirrel (he needs reading glasses. I can relate.)
Three other cute sewing projects I have put on my to-make list:
1. An easy way to dress up store-bought towels and washcloths. Make sure you prewash both the towels and the fabric before sewing.
2. Purse organizer, knitting accessory organizer, car organizer – limitless uses.
3. Low maintenance kittens. No vet bills, no litter boxes, no meowing in the middle of the night.
Three people who have won something:
3. Winner of today’s blog contest: YOU? (Well, one of you!) Leave a comment below and we’ll draw a name next week to win a $25 Loopy credit!