It has been a busy day (getting all of your Second Quarter Challenge orders out), so this is coming to you a little late in the day. When we pack up your orders, we always have fun talking about what you might be making (and hoping that you get it done so that you’ll submit a photo for us to see!) We love being a part of your shopping here, from me checking out your selections when I write on your orders, to the Elves pulling them and packing them up carefully. Thanks for letting us be your personal shoppers as we walk around the shop, filling up the order bin for you. We get to enjoy all of your yarn vicariously and then send it on its way to your house!
Tomorrow we’ll be doing more shopping for you, because we just put up some beautiful things on the website for tonight’s Monday Update.
- Malabrigo Worsted – 28 colors to choose from for sweaters, vests, hats and scarves. (Shown above in Nostalgia.)
- Malabrigo Rios – 5 colors are in – more on the way soon.
- Malabrigo Arroyo – everything re-stocked.
- Malabrigo Lace – 30 colors for your summerweight shawls and wraps.
- Cascade 220 – the wall is filled up again. I love it when the 220 Wall is full.
- Cascade Heritage Sock – fingering weight, great for socks!
- Cascade Heritage Silk – fingering weight, great for shawls (with that extra silk in there.)
- Della Q Bags – re-stocked.
- Knitter’s Pride Interchangeable Tips – sizes 4-13, to go with the cords we have up.
- Knitter’s Pride Cable Needles – 3 to a set.
- Mary Hadley Loopy Ewe Yarn Bowls – remember, these have to ship separately so that we can pack them well. We’re happy to have these back in stock!
- Mary Hadley Loopy Ewe Flared Mugs – ditto. They must ship on their own, and they’re as cute as ever.
- Perfect Notions Cases – for your stitchmarkers, darning needles, little stitch counters, etc. I keep one in each knitting bag.
- And at the end of last week (in time for our Cotton Challenge), we added in:
- Namaste Bags – Messenger and Boardwalk (backpack) bags, and Buddy Cases
- Knitter’s Pride Needles – re-stocked
- Stonehedge Fiber’s Shepherd Wool Worsted – re-stocked (and shown here in Misty Blue.)
You’d think that all of those updates and re-stocks would last us a good long while, wouldn’t you? But the back stock room is filled up again with new boxes that arrived today, which we’ll work on for next Monday. Aren’t Mondays fun??
Now for the contest. The weather is getting warmer here and spring and summer are just around the corner. It makes me wonder – do you have a favorite season for knitting? Fall, when you’re thinking of holiday gifts? Winter, when it’s too cold outside to do anything else? Spring, when you’re dreaming of lightweight shawls? Summer, when it’s too hot and you are thinking about cool-weather wear? Or do you knit year-round pretty much the same amount? I knit the same amount year round, in all seasons. I can’t imagine cutting back! Leave your answer below and we’ll draw for $25 Loopy Ewe Gift Certificates next week.