Hi Loopy Friends!
We’re popping in today to let you know that Loopy is retiring! We have loved being in the yarn business with you for the past 15+ years, helping to enhance your stashes, encouraging finishes and projects through Loopy Academy and Camp Loopy, and sharing photos of your beautiful work. Now we’re ready to retire from the yarn business and move in some new directions. We’ve been working on this process and the timeline for several months, and the good news is – it’s time to start the sale!
Starting now, everything at The Loopy Ewe is on sale for 25% off! The 25% discount will be applied to your cart.
A few things to note for both online and in-store orders:
- Our phone and email time will be limited as we process orders online and in-store.
- If something in your order is missing or out of stock, we’ll delete it from your order and send the rest.
- If something has mixed dyelots, we’ll send it if we determine it’s a great match. If you prefer us not to do that, just leave an order note stating no mixed lots.
- We aren’t able to change or combine orders or apply the discount to previous orders.
- We aren’t able to offer free shipping options, reward points, or winding services. (You can still use Reward Points – we just aren’t adding more points for these sale purchases.)
- All sales are final and we are not accepting any more returns.
Beginning now, we will be closed on Mondays. Our regular hours will be Tuesday through Saturday, 10 am – 5 pm.
For shopping in-store: we’ll keep an eye on numbers in the shop so that we can continue to practice social distancing. If you are sick or have been exposed to Covid, please do not come shop in person. You are welcome to place your order online and do a parking lot pickup.
We also have a lot of furniture, shop models, and displays for sale, if you’re local and can pick up!
Thank you again for your business over the years, and the fun we’ve had together. If you have any favorite Loopy memories that you’d like to share with us, we’d love to read those! We will be sending a few more emails along the way, so you’ll hear from us again soon.
Sheri and The Loopy Ewe Crew
P.S. Stitchers – ColoradoCrossStitcher.com is continuing and will be growing! We’ll be in this space for awhile yet, and will be looking for just the right new spot for the cross stitching business. Please be sure to sign up for our CCS email list if you want to keep up with what we’re doing there.