Well I’m still working on my June Camp Loopy Project (Knit Night out of Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere and beads). But some of you have finished and already submitted your photos! Here are just a few of the early finishers:
- Candi’s Criterion Cowl out of Jamieson & Smith 2 Ply Jumper
- Sarah’s Washed Out out of Magpie Swanky Sock & DC Sm. Cashmere
- Tina’s Pirate’s Cove out of Cascade Hampton
- Judy’s Gardens of Giverny Stole out of DC Smooshy Cashmere
- Carolyn’s Walk on the Moon out of Wollmeise Pure
- Leslie’s Color Courage out of DC Smooshy Cashmere
- Judi’s Chaos (Criterion) Cowl out of Uncommon Everyday Singles
- Isabella’s First Socks (she’s 11!), out of Malabrigo Rios
- Elise’s Garter Snake Cowl out of Qing Fibre
It’s fun to see the photos coming in and the projects being completed. Congratulations to all of you so far!
One thing we often say while packing up orders: “I wish it was required for them to send us a photo of the project when they’re done!” Because so often we just love the colors you’ve picked and we want to see what you’re doing with them. We have fun guessing! So Camp Loopy is extra fun, because we DO get to see so many of them in their finished state.
Just a reminder, Camp Store Week for July Camp Loopy ends at midnight tomorrow night (June 18), so get your projects picked and your orders in!
Sheri and The Loopy Ewe Crew