Happy Monday! I’m so glad that it’s the last Monday in August. So ready for fall and cooler temps and changing leaves. What about you? I’m also ready for fall knitting. Which brings us to yarn. Today we added in:
Leading Men Yarn – Show Stopper – Steve and Andy do such a beautiful job of dyeing up these pretty colors. Show Stopper is 75% Superwash Merino and 25% Nylon, with a generous 463 yards in the skein. The added nylon makes it great for socks, but you’ll also love it for sweaters and accessories. Plus it’s fun to knit with Leading Men yarn.
Knitifacts Stitchmarkers – I love these stitchmarkers. They are snag-free, come in pretty colors, fit up to a size 8 (5.0 mm) needle, and come 20 to a pack. I always need a lot, so 20 in a pack is helpful. Perhaps if I didn’t have so many WIP’s, I wouldn’t need as many, but I don’t see that changing any time soon…
Did you catch our latest blog posts? Most recently, we talked about:
– peaches (plus peach yarn combos and 2-3 color patterns)
– knitting with colors from your season (and how to add a pop)
– the benefits of blocking (plus my cats and your pets. I loved reading about your pets!)
Our last Yarn Update included:
- new colors in Cascade 220 Superwash
- our August Camp Loopy Exclusive (Pareidolia) in DC Smooshy with Cashmere
- City, Cat Scissors, plus Joji, Owl and Susan scissor re-stocks,
- Stonehedge Crazy (free pattern with purchase)
- The Uncommon Thread Everyday Singles, Posh Fingering, Merino DK and Lush Worsted.
Sheri and The Loopy Ewe Crew