Congratulations to everyone who joined us for Loopy Academy last semester! We had so much fun looking at all the beautiful projects you submitted. Over the next few weeks, we’ll be featuring various projects from each Academy gallery. Check out the Loopy Academy galleries for project ideas: Cowl, Hat, Mittens, Felting, Slipped Stitches, Striping, Cables, Pillow, and Texture for yarn and Drawstring Project Bag, Placemats, and Seasonal Wall Hanging for fabric.
- Melanie knit Glace Bay out of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Sock that Rock Heavyweight in Big Brain Blue
- Jenny knit Dutch Tiles out of Cascade 220 Superwash in 867 Lichen
- Patty knit Geology Shawl out of Appalachian Baby Design Organic Cotton in Natural
- Karen knit Zilver out of Dream in Color Smooshy in Deep Seaflower
- Lara knit Catoctin Shawl out of Wollmeise DK in Lila Ludmilla
- Kerry knit Temptation Poncho and Hat Set out of Cascade 220 Superwash Aran in 1987 Magenta
- Hattie knit Appia Cowl out of Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere in Paris Nights
- Michelle knit Bryce Canyon Shawl out of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Worthy Fingering in Porcini
- Lainey knit Hinagiku Hat out of Madelinetosh Pashmina in Rain Water
What projects are you working on now? Have you joined our Monthly Mixer?
~Sheri and the Loopy Elves