We love seeing the different yarns you all used for your Loopy Academy Cable projects. Some are more subtle and others add a bit of pop! Check out the Loopy Academy galleries for more project ideas: Cowl, Hat, Mittens, Felting, Slipped Stitches, Striping, Cables, Pillow, and Texture for yarn and Drawstring Project Bag, Placemats, and Seasonal Wall Hanging for fabric.
- Leslie knit Lazy Cable Fingerless Mitts out of Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere in Heavenly
- Rachel knit French Cancan out of Blue Sky Alpacas Suri Merino in 411 Cloud
- Mary Kate knit Owlet out of Stonehedge Fiber Mill Shepherd’s Wool Worsted in Milk Chocolate
- Stephanie knit Icterine out of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock Lightweight in Heirloomed
- Carol knit Traveling Cable Hand Warmers out of Lorna’s Laces Sportmate in Buffalo Grove (63ns)
- Mareike knit Palindrome: A Reversible Cable Scarf out of Cascade 220 in 9419 Vermeer Blue
- Emma knit Mullspice out of Black Water Abbey Worsted Weight in Dark Slate and Autumn
- Jenny knit Resonator out of Three Irish Girls Adorn Sock in Mulled Wine
- Lynn knit Topiary out of Cascade 220 Superwash in 1944 Westpoint Blue Heather
What cable patterns are in your favorites or queues?
~Sheri and the Loopy Elves