We love walking down the aisles imagining what yarns will look like in a finished project. It’s also really fun for us to see all of YOUR amazing projects! Today, we have projects made from our own Solid Series fingering weight yarn line. You can view all of the colors we currently have available here.
- Christina knit Sencillo Shawlette in Charcoal and Mulberry
- Lauren knit Daybreak in Lake and Dove
- Pam knit The Joker and the Thief in Violet, Mauve, Charcoal, Plum, Blackberry, Amethyst, and Eggplant
- Carrie knit Carrots and Beets Mittens in Spring Green, Kelly Green, Coffee, Orange, and Fuchsia
- Kristi knit Biellese in Iron and a Rainbow Loopy Cake set (Sunshine Yellow, Orange, Strawberry, Cobalt, Purple, and Kelly Green)
- Jennifer knit Shetland Triangle Lace Shawl in Spring Green
- Michelle crocheted Recuerdos de Infancia in Ice
- Kathy knit Better Together in Evergreen and Rosewood
- Megan knit Lucky No 7 in White and Black
What projects are you working on this week? What’s been your favorite pattern this year?
~Sheri and the Loopy Elves