Are you done with all of your holiday knitting? (That’s a joke. We know you’re not. Right?) Scarves and Cowls are always fun to knit and receive, and here are a few highlights and ideas in case you’re still wondering what to do!
- Karen knit Hypoteneuse out of Shibui Knits Baby Alpaca in Rust
- Denise knit Wiggle Wrap out of Kauni Wool 8/2 Effektgarn in EQ and EC
- Jeannie knit a Seafoam stitch scarf out of Wollmeise Pure in Granatapfel
- Maria knit Canadian Club out of Fable Fibers Biography DK in Corrosion
- Martina knit Cupido Cowl out of Malabrigo Rios in Lotus
- Marie knit Irisa out of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Heavyweight in Dip-It-Us
- Jenny knit The Sampler Cowl out of Lorna’s Laces Worsted in Hawthorne (1014)
- Suzie knit Honey Cowl out of Madelinetosh Tosh Vintage in Astrid Grey
- Jessica knit Rayures out of The Loopy Ewe Solid Series in Orange, Mulberry, Purple, Lake, Charcoal, Sunshine Yellow, and Kelly Green
Are you making any scarf or cowl gifts this year? And do you have a favorite pattern that we didn’t highlight? We’d love to see more options!
Sheri and The Loopy Ewe Crew