It’s always so fun to brainstorm different color combinations so today we have several 3-colored projects to show you! If you’re thinking about starting a new project and want to see what yarns look good together, be sure to try our Project Planner. You can see different yarns and fabrics on the planner right next to each other.
- Heather knit Quicksilver out of Dream in Color Smooshy in Blue Sage and Wonderland Yarns Cheshire Cat in Curiouser and Marmalade and
- Traci knit Sundry out of Mrs Crosby Hat Box in Greystonn, Submarine, and French Chambray
- Catherine knit Vasily out of Cascade Superwash Sport in 1946 Silver Grey, 811 Como Blue, and 815 Black
- Harriet knit Roundabout out of Dream in Color Classy in Absolute Magenta, K. Chamleon, and Navy Zeal
- Ann knit Ashburn out of Shalimar Breathless in Radio Flyer, Chaps, and Sand Dollar
- Ingrid knit Stay Awhile out of Blue Sky Alpacas Skinny Cotton in 30 Birch and Cascade Ultra Pima in 3779 Pansy and 3715 Vandyke Brown
- Jeanne knit Derecho out of Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in Silver Fox, Thunderstorm, and Well Water
- Katie knit Happy Street out of Cascade Heritage Silk in 5687 Cockatoo and Cascade Heritage Sock Solids in 5623 Navy and 5660 Grey
- Sarah knit 3 Color Cashmere Cowl out of Malabrigo Finto in Pearl Ten, Mares, and Paloma
What color combinations do you like working with? We’d love to hear!
~Sheri and the Loopy Elves