Colorwork is a fun way to show off shapes or patterns in your knitting projects. Michelle uploaded a photo of her stunning Insomnia project in August which encouraged us to take a look at some of the other colorwork projects you all have done.
- Kristen knit Chivalry Mitts out of Cascade Heritage Sock in 9825 Isle of Sky and 5609 Bark
- Terri knit Gyre out of Malabrigo Silky Merino in Ravelry Red (611)
- Michelle knit Insomnia out of The Loopy Ewe Solid Series in Charcoal, Khaki, and Orange
- Nami knit Child’s Octopus Mittens out of Wollmeise DK in Vamp and Neptun
- Kimberly knit Sheep Carousel out of Cascade 220 Superwash Sport in 1913 Jet and 1946 Silver Grey
- Diane knit No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die out of Cascade 220 Superwash in 815 Black and 809 Really Red
What’s your favorite colorwork pattern? Share with us in the comments!
~Sheri and the Loopy Elves