Congrats on finishing your August Camp projects! It’s been so fun to see the amazing work you’ve done. Check out all the Camp Galleries here.
Reader’s Choice: You may vote for your favorite July and August projects by adding it to your favorites. The winner will receive a Loopy Credit from us! View the galleries here and vote: July Yarn, July Fabric, August Yarn, and August Fabric.
- Ann knit Assimilate out of Cascade Silk in Baby Denim, Cerulean, Charcoal, and Real Black
- April knit Dreambird out of Kauni Wool 8/2 Effektgarn in EQ (130) and Cascade Heritage Sock Solids in Black Night
- Carol knit Lothlorien out of Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in Forestry, Twig, and Antler
- Jenny knit Fox Paws out of Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in Grasshopper, Plunge, Chamomile, Coquette, and Espadrilles
- Cindy knit Haruni out of Meadowcroft Dyeworks Cross Creek Sock in Bequeathed Treasure
- Sharon knit Hitofude out of Wollmeise Lace in 26 Fe
- Ann knit Havra out of Madelinetosh Tosh Sock in Grasshopper, Jade, and Twig
- Tammy crocheted Granny Ripple Blanket out of Universal Yarn Cotton Supreme in Herb Green, Ocean, Aqua, Hot Pink, Purple, Blush, Orchid and Yellow
- Carolyn knit Vacillate out of Spud and Chloe Fine in Black Pepper and Lizard
- Beth knit The Joker and the Thief out of Baah Yarn Lucky 7 Kit in Cool Colors and Baah Yarn LaJolla in Pink Tourmaline
- Nancy knit Flake out of Blue Sky Alpacas Alpaca Silk in Blueberry and White
- Erica knit Watercourse out of Dream in Color Classy in Green Lantern
~Sheri and the Loopy Elves