We have had so much fun with the Loopy Hues since they came in this summer. Below are a few examples of the beautiful projects made from Loopy Hues!
- Lily knit Gradient Wrap Cowl out of Loopy Hues Teals and Solid Series Smoke
- Joy knit Frieze Shawl out of Summer Blooms
- Beth knit Sea Urchin Shawl of Summer Blooms and Solid Series Lilac
- Ronni made her own shawl design out of Purples
- Adrienne knit Dreambird out of Teals, Purples, and Solid Series Black
- Michelle knit Guided Flow out of Nerves of Steel and Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Sock in Grand Street Ink
- Mary knit Blanketflower out of Brights
- Ruth knit Leftie out of Pinks and Dream in Color Smooshy in Prince William
What Loopy Hues color is your favorite? Any favorite patterns you want to use them in? Share with us below! We will probably need to add them to our queue…
~Sheri and the Loopy Elves
P.S. We have winners from our Ninth Anniversary Blog Contest! Congratulations to Maria in VA, Abby in MO, Mauren in CA, Michelle in TX, Sharlyn in CA, Jenn in Nova Scotia, Sarah in TX, Joanna in Ontario and Sarah. We have added a $25 Loopy Gift Certificate to your Loopy account, and we know you’ll find something fun to buy with it!
Your numbers on the pictures are haywire!
Whoops! Fixed 🙂