Congratulations to everyone who uploaded their Project Two photos! We’re still working through approving the last group of July Camp photos so you’ll want to check out the galleries later this week when they’re all up. You can view the yarn gallery here and the fabric gallery here.
- Lisa knit Mistake Rib Scarf out of Mrs. Crosby Hat Box out of French Chambray
- Ann knit Overpass out of Dream in Color Smooshy in Grey Tabby and Wonderland Yarns Cheshire Cat in Mock Turtle
- Jessica knit Spectral out of The Loopy Ewe Loopy Hues in Nerves of Steel and Cascade Heritage Sock – Solids in 5633 Italian Plum
- Lori knit Masgot out of The Loopy Ewe Solid Series in 16-45 Putty, 17-46 Slate, and 89-14 Plum
- Lisa knit Greyhound Shawl out of The Loopy Ewe Loopy Hues in Teals and The Loopy Ewe Solid Series in 21-47 Iron
- Jean knit Breezy Skies out of Madelinetosh Merino Light in Baltic and Silver Leaf
- Jenna knit Quicksilver out of Shamilar Breathless in Mandarin, Mole, and Chaps
- Michelle knit Groovy out of ShibuiKnits Silk Cloud in Brass, Ash, and Fog and ShibuiKnits Baby Alpaca in Tar, Ash, and Fog.
What projects have you added to your list this summer?
~Sheri and the Loopy Elves