We’ve had so much fun seeing what you’re making for Camp! We hope you’ve had a chance to browse through both the Yarn and Fabric photo galleries and marvel at everyone’s talent. Today we are featuring projects from the June Yarn gallery.
This year we reordered Camp T-shirts because they were so popular the first time around so don’t forget to order your very own while we still have some left!
- Gayle knit Auburn Wave out of Mrs Crosby Hat Box in Creme Fraiche and French Chambray
- Christine knit Acer Cardigan out of Stonehedge Fiber Mill Shepherd’s Wool Worsted in Granite
- Melissa knit Zephyr Cove out of Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in Leaf and Leopard. See Melissa’s photo page for info on how she adjusted the pattern
- Michelle knit Blooming Shawl out of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Marine Silk – Lace in Lover’s Leap
- Holly crocheted Happypotamus The Happy Hippo out of Wonderland Yarns Cheshire Cat in Caterpillar, Cherry Tarts, Mock Turtle, and Muchness
- Kristine knit Water for the Elephants out of The Loopy Ewe Solid Series in Charcoal and Zauberball Crazy Socks in (1702) Rich Jewels. Kristine added a Rhino in one of the socks
- Susan knit Daybreak out of Meadowcroft Dyeworks Rockshelter Socks in Rubbing Elbows and Wildness
- Karen knit Zigzagular Socks out of Tumbleweed Yarn Aurora Self-Striping in Confetti
- Caitlin knit Magine out of Fiberstory Fave in Aegean
What type of project are you working on for July? Is it for you or someone else?
~Sheri and the Loopy Elves