Today, we have some beautiful Striping projects to show you! We love seeing the variety of projects you’ve been working on. Be sure to check out the Striping gallery for more projects as well as the Felting and Slipped Stitch galleries. If you’re working on Semester 1 projects, check out the Cowl, Hat, and Mittens galleries too. Lots of beautiful and inspiring projects. You all are so talented!
- Julie knit 3 Color Cowl out of Malabrigo Sock in Eggplant (811) and Violeta Africana (808) and Madelinetosh Merino Light in Gossamer
- Peggy knit Värikartta – Color Chart Mitts out of Loopy Cakes in 80s Totally Awesome
- Kim knit Stripes Gone Crazy out of Baah Yarn LaJolla in Tequila Lime and Obsidian
- Janet knit Denim Sky Cowl out of the February Giftables
- Emma knit Daphne and Delilah the Momma and Baby Monster out of Universal Yarns Cotton Supreme in (621) Teal and (618) Lime
- Jessica knit Rayures out of The Loopy Ewe Solid Series in Charcoal, Sunshine Yellow, Kelly Green, Orange, Mulberry, Purple, and Lake
- Suzie knit Bias-Knit Tie out of Spud and Chloe Fine in (7811) Bumble Bee and (7820) Wild Berries
- Karen knit Nothing But Stripes out of Cascade Heritage Sock – Solids in5633 Italian Plum and 5618 Snow
- Vicki knit Venetian Blinds out of The Loopy Ewe Solid Series in Tomato Red and Sunshine Yellow
What colors are you using for your striping project? What new patterns have you discovered this week?
We found a few new striping patterns published this year. Shawl: The Joker and the Thief, Wolverine, Polly, and Himéros. Sweater: Stripes with a Twist, Aphrodite, and Elfie. Children: Bitey Bum Monster Leggings and Mackenzie. Hat: Little Squares. Scarf: Zig Zag Stripe Scarf and Typewriter Scarf.
Sheri and The Loopy Ewe crew whojustaddedthemonsterleggingstotheprojectlist