Congratulations to everyone who has submitted their Loopy Academy projects! It’s been so fun to see all the projects you’ve been working hard on this semester. Today, we are featuring several Loopy Academy projects from the Felting photo gallery. Be sure to check out the Slipped Stitches and Striping galleries too for more inspiration.
- Christine knit Garter Stripe Square Bag out of Cascade 220 in Cerise, Magenta, Black, Raspberry, Hot Pink, and Fuschia
- Allen knit Felted Bucket Hat out of Stonehedge Fiber Mill Shepherd’s Wool Worsted in Violet
- Amy knit Angela’s Fabulous Felted Bag out of Cascade 220 in Blue Topaz and Primaverra
- Ruth knit Heidi Tote out of Stonehedge Fiber Mill Shepherd’s Wool Worsted in Denim
- Michelle crocheted Hubert and Cletus out of Cascade 220 in Blue Curacao
- Judy knit Stockbridge Felted Mittens out of Cascade 220 in Heather
- Branwynne knit George out of Stonehedge Fiber Mill Shepherd’s Wool Worsted in Turquoise and Malabrigo Worsted in Charrua
- Danielle knit Felt Pumpkins out of Cascade 220 in Tangerine Heather and Vandyke Brown
- Kristine knit Duffers, 19 Row Felted Slippers out of Cascade 220 in Hot Pink
How are your Loopy Academy projects coming along? What fun patterns have you found?
Sheri and The Loopy Ewe crewwhomightneedtofeltacandymonstertoo