It’s a gloomy afternoon here in Colorado, which makes it a great time to knit! Here are some projects in worsted weight some of our talented customers have made over the years. We especially like the one with the cat.
- Lisa knit Pine Forest Baby Blanket out of Spud & Chloe Sweater in Grass
- Susan knit 28thirty out of Malabrigo Worsted in Sweet Grape
- Jessica knit Chevron Baby Blanket out of Blue Sky Alpaca Worsted Cotton in Flamingo, Pickle, Wasabi, Lemonade, Poppy, and Caribbean
- Ann knit Cafe au Lait Mittens out of Dream in Color Classy in Midnight Derby
- Jennifer knit Hemlock Ring Blanket out of Madelinetosh Tosh Vintage in Red Phoenix
- Sara knit Geada out of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock Heavyweight in Smoke on the Water
- Michelle knit 29. Neulottu Naisen Talkabolero out of Stonehedge Fiber Mill Shepherd’s Wool Worsted in Harvest Wheat
- Henrietta knit Olivia Cowl out of Swan’s Island Natural Colors Worsted in Logwood
- Bonnie knit Great Wall out of Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Worsted in Cermak
We also have contest winners from our February Blog Contest! Congratulations to Tresa in TX (who wins the skein of Baba Jaga), Suzanne in CT (who wins the skein of Blue Bell), and Laura in WA who wins the Loopy Short Stack. All prizes will be sent out tomorrow!
So what colors do you want to work with next? Do you have a project planned for it too? Share with us in the comments!
The Loopy Ewe crew who willenjoysomehotchocolateandknittingtonight