The Monday Update is ready for you, and it’s a big one! We added in:
The Loopy Ewe October Celebrations Color – This month we’re celebrating fall with the color Apple Crisp. This is a one-ply fingering weight base that is 100% Fine Merino Wool with 370 yards to the skein. I used a skein to knit this cowl and loved working with it. (The pattern is free on Ravelry and is called “That Nice Stitch“. I cast on 50 stitches instead of the 42 it calls for and used a size 7 needle.)
Malabrigo – We were inundated with Malabrigo boxes last week. We have re-stocked a lot of colors in:
– Baby Silkpaca Lace (laceweight, 70% Baby Alpaca and 30% Silk)
– Sock (fingering weight, 100% Superwash Merino)
– Finito (fingering weight, 100% Extra Fine Merino)
– Arroyo (sport weight, 100% Superwash Merino)
– Rastita (DK weight, 100% Merino Wool)
– Rios (worsted weight, 100% Superwash Merino)
– Mecha (bulky weight, 100% Superwash Merino)
– Rasta (super bulky weight, 100% Wool)
More to come in a month or so, including more Nube Roving. Shown below in Archangel and Pocion on the Sock base.
Mrs. Crosby – We’ve re-stocked all of our bases:
– Steamer Trunk (worsted weight, 100% Superwash Merino)
– Satchel (fingering weight, 100% Superwash Merino)
– Carpet Bag (DK weight, 80% Superwash Merino and 20% Silk) and
– Hat Box (sport weight, 75% Superwash Merino, 15% Silk and 10% Cashmere).
Shown below in Bahama Woodstar and Golden Butter on the Hat Box base.
Illimani Yarns – This is a new line for us from Canada. We have it in two different bases:
– Eco Llama, which is a fingering weight yarn in 100% Baby Llama. Baby Llama is one of the finest natural fibers in the world. Illmani takes away all of the coarse hairs and leaves just the very fine, soft ones for the yarn. This results in a yarn that is wonderfully soft, while also being warmer, stronger and lighter than wool of the same weight. These yarns are all in the undyed natural colors of the llama. Wonderful for mittens, hats, scarves, cowls and shawls. Shown below in Bone and Light Grey.
– Baby Llama, which is a worsted weight yarn in 100% Baby Llama. Again, a yarn that is wonderfully soft, while also being warmer, stronger and lighter than wool of the same weight. We have this yarn in the undyed natural colors of the llama, as well as a few dyed colors. Wonderful for warm sweaters, vests, mittens, hats, scarves, cowls and shawls. Shown below in Eggplant and Burgundy.
Milk & Honey Lotion Bars – These handcrafted products are made with the milk from Nubian goats, honey, beeswax and calendula flowers, all local to the company in northern New Mexico. Keep a tin in each of your knitting bags. And the cute little Anywhere Balm is easy to carry with you in a purse or pocket.
Knitter’s Pride needles – re-stocked in the Karbonz and the Dreamz lines (circulars and DPN’s).
Have fun shopping through the new things and we’ll have fun gathering up your orders and shipping them out!
Sheri and The Loopy Ewe Crew