We have signups open for The Loopy Ewe Fall Fling! The dates are September 11-14, 2014. We’re excited about the weekend we have organized for you! We have Stephanie Pearl-McPhee, Susan B. Anderson, Ann Budd and Marly Bird joining us to teach classes. (And of course Claudia, The Wollmeise, will be here from Germany as well.) We hope YOU will be joining us, too! What is the Fling? It’s a chance to:
- visit beautiful Fort Collins, Colorado
- shop at your favorite yarn shop in person! 🙂
- meet new friends
- take a class from Stephanie, Susan, Marly or Ann (or all four!)
- get inspired by everyone’s handknits and ongoing projects
- make progress on your own knitting
- eat good food and laugh a lot
- hang out with Sheri, The Loopy Elves, and the Fling instructors
- meet Claudia (The Wolllmeise) from Germany
- and relax, relax, relax
How does it work?
- We will keep signups open through May 7th.
- We typically get more people signing up than we have spots for. Once signups have closed, we’ll run a lottery and will let you know within a week of that if you have a spot.
- Be sure to check vacation time from work, childcare arrangements, and flight costs before signing up for a spot in the lottery. Please only sign up if you intend to and are able to come.
Pop over to read all about it, and to sign up when you’re ready.
Here are some of the happy knitters that we had at last year’s Fling.
We hope to see YOU here in September!
Sheri and The Loopy Ewe Crew
You guys are amazing at organizing such wonderful events. I hope to one day visit your shop!
There are very very few events I try to protect on my calendar a year ahead, but Fling is one of them. Hope I get to see lots of Flingers in September.
I can hardly wait for September!!! It will be so great to see you all again! Thanks for organizing this!
I would love to visit your shop. But how do you work around all that beautiful yarn. If I worked there, I would spend my entire paycheck on yarn!
It’s a hardship being around so many pretty colors every day, that’s for sure!! (But no one ever feels sorry for me ….)
I bet everyone has a blast! I would really LOVE a Fall Fling Goodie Bag!