- Malabrigo Arroyo – A new yarn base from Malabrigo, this Superwash Sportweight is beautiful and perfect for sweaters, vests, scarves, hats and mitts. Note – we did not get our full order of this. We got all of the colors, but not the quantities that we had pre-ordered. They have promised to send us more in 2 weeks, and then more 2 weeks after that. We’ll keep it re-stocked as often as possible. (Shown here in Vaa).
- Re-stocks in some colors of Malabrigo Sock, Worsted, and Rios.
- Juliespins – A few more new colors of the Laceweight that we put up last week.
- Woolen Mill Street – You all snapped up Christina’s roving when we put it up, and now we’re happy to have her beautiful colors in her fingering weight yarn. (Shown here in Tardis.)
- Re-stocks in Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Sock, Worsted and Solemate.
- Prism Lace – Re-stocks and new colors. (My favorite – Spruce. It’s teal-y. No surprise there.)
- Sweet Georgia – Tough Love Sock and Superwash Sock in all kinds of beautiful colorways.
- Stonehedge Fiber Mill – Shepherd’s Wool. I’ve been hearing talk about “the best sweater yarn” and this brand came up. Just as I was investigating it, I got a few requests from some of you to carry it – so we ordered it. And now I see what everyone is talking about. It’s beautiful. Great for felting, and great for sweaters and vests – handwashed, of course. Don’t accidently felt your work if you’re not meaning to. It comes in 52 colors. (Shown here in Michigan Blue.) I’m using the Sun Yellow for my next pair of mittens. Ever since I made mittens for Camp Loopy, I’ve been wanting a bright yellow pair, too. I’m making the new Ice Time Mittens by Debbie O’Neill.
This is our last Monday Update of the year (since we’re running into Christmas and New Year’s now), but we’ve already started collecting new yarn for the January 2nd Update, so we’ll be back at that again very soon! In the meantime, enjoy tonight’s update and check in on the Loopy Webcam tomorrow to see part of our new space and to see if you can catch your order being packed up.