Today is my hubby’s birthday and it’s a big special one. That’s all I’m going to say. (Ok, he’s 29. Never mind that we have two kids in their 20’s.) This cute photo arrived on his birthday card from his mom, and I thought I’d just share that with you. I’m sure his momma wonders where the time has gone, just like I wonder that about our kids, every time their birthday rolls around! I’m also sure that she is happy that I put this on the blog, and WH is probably not happy about it. It can be dangerous to have a wife (or mom, or good friend) who blogs, right? Anyway, Happy Birthday, Paul – and you’re still cute. 🙂
We have a great update for you tonight – I know you’ve been waiting! Just up:
– Big re-stocks of Cascade (220, Heritage Sock, Eco Alpaca)
– NEW colors in Cascade Heritage Sock
– Big re-stocks of Spud and Chloe (Fine and Sweater)
– NEW – the Spud and Chloe Outer line. This bulky weight yarn is so quick to knit, and feels wonderful. Check out all of the new patterns in Spud and Chloe, as well.
– Big re-stocks in Blue Sky Alpacas Silk and Skinny
– NEW colors in Madelinetosh Pashmina (that great wool/nylon/cashmere blend)
– Big re-stocks in Dream in Color Starry
– NEW, our exclusive “Joy in the Morning” colorway in DC Starry. This was our anniversary color this year. We won’t have it re-done on Smooshy with Cashmere (that was exclusive to the kit) but so many of you have asked us to dye it in some of the other DC blends, so we’ve started with Starry. We will probably also do this in Classy.
– Big re-stocks in Della-Q needle organizers in several different variations
– Schacht Matchless Double Treadles and Ladybug spinning wheels are also back in stock.
– NEW Tulip Etimo Crochet Hooks (because this is the brand our TNNA crochet instructor recommended, when we took the beginner class at market!)
– NEW Lavishea Bars in small and large sizes and 6 different scents. This stuff is addictive.
Hey, what a coincidence – it’s my birthday today too, and wouldn’t you know it, I’m 29 too! 😉 Happy birthday to another 9/13-er.
Happy Birthday to your husband! I hope he had a wonderful day!
Being “Forever 29” is fantastic 😀 Hope WH has a Happy Birthday! This update is too good to resist so…back TLE to fill my shopping cart 😉
Happy birthday to your hubby, who has changed how I take pictures. Thank you for sharing him with us at the Fling!
I hope the trip to his next special birthday is filled with mirth and laughter, poignant moments, and more to make the time go by too fast, yet, filled with love.
Happy Birthday! I hope the day is special!
A big Happy Birthday to the hubby who helps make me a Loopy Groupie:) Love the pic – I’d say there’s a 50% chance (from the clothing style) that he may have been wearing shorts as part of his outfit. And I wonder if it was sepia tone – a popular photo finish around the ——-. (Note the blank.) Thanks for sharing Sheri!
Happy Birthday, WH!! Hope it was fantastic! And I hope that he logged into the Loopy site, because it always wishes you a Happy Birthday! I love that! 🙂
Happy Belated to WH – I missed the blog last night.
Hope it was happy! Oh wait, I’m sure you guys do the whole Birthday Week celebration, especially for big / special ones… : ) So keep on enjoying!!
Happy Belated to WH—sorry this is late, the computer i use has finally kicked the bucket and I’m way behind schedule on checking my blogs! Hope he had a great day!
Happy Belated BD to ur WH!
Happy belated birthday WH! Hope you had a great day filled with smiles and cake 🙂
Happy Belated Birthday, WH! 🙂