Today is my hubby’s birthday and it’s a big special one. That’s all I’m going to say. (Ok, he’s 29. Never mind that we have two kids in their 20’s.) This cute photo arrived on his birthday card from his mom, and I thought I’d just share that with you. I’m sure his momma wonders where the time has gone, just like I wonder that about our kids, every time their birthday rolls around! I’m also sure that she is happy that I put this on the blog, and WH is probably not happy about it. It can be dangerous to have a wife (or mom, or good friend) who blogs, right? Anyway, Happy Birthday, Paul – and you’re still cute. 🙂
We have a great update for you tonight – I know you’ve been waiting! Just up:
– Big re-stocks of Cascade (220, Heritage Sock, Eco Alpaca)
– NEW colors in Cascade Heritage Sock
– Big re-stocks of Spud and Chloe (Fine and Sweater)
– NEW – the Spud and Chloe Outer line. This bulky weight yarn is so quick to knit, and feels wonderful. Check out all of the new patterns in Spud and Chloe, as well.
– Big re-stocks in Blue Sky Alpacas Silk and Skinny
– NEW colors in Madelinetosh Pashmina (that great wool/nylon/cashmere blend)
– Big re-stocks in Dream in Color Starry
– NEW, our exclusive “Joy in the Morning” colorway in DC Starry. This was our anniversary color this year. We won’t have it re-done on Smooshy with Cashmere (that was exclusive to the kit) but so many of you have asked us to dye it in some of the other DC blends, so we’ve started with Starry. We will probably also do this in Classy.
– Big re-stocks in Della-Q needle organizers in several different variations
– Schacht Matchless Double Treadles and Ladybug spinning wheels are also back in stock.
– NEW Tulip Etimo Crochet Hooks (because this is the brand our TNNA crochet instructor recommended, when we took the beginner class at market!)
– NEW Lavishea Bars in small and large sizes and 6 different scents. This stuff is addictive.