Congratulations to all of you who have finished your Extra Credit projects! We’ve had so much fun seeing what you’ve made. View the Extra Credit requirements here if you’d like to join in! Check out other projects in the Extra Credit gallery for some inspiration as well as Striping, Felting and Slipped Stitch galleries. If you’re working on Semester 1 projects, check out the Cowl, Hat, and Mittens galleries too. Academy projects are fun to look at for future ideas too!
- Ann knit Ravi Junior out of Cascade Ultra Pima Fine in 3733 Turquoise
- Rebecca knit Forest of Birch Trees Mitts out of Mrs Crosby Satchel in A New Leaf
- Vicki knit Pay Day Socks out of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Lightweight in Fairgrounds
- Rachel knit Antarktis out of Fable Fibers Story in Amelie A
- Mary knit Stripes Brigade Easy Mosaic Throw Pillow out of Malabrigo Mecha in Mostaza and Lotus
- Kerry knit Wee Ambrosia out of Cascade 220 Superwash Aran in 802 Green Apple
- Karen knit Hedgerow Socks out of Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere in Happy Forest
- Martina knit Downtown Cowl out of Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Sport in Wendy Knits Sunrise
- Diane knit Herbaceous Mitts out of Fibernymph Dye Works Inversibles in Cherry/Flamingo
What patterns made it into your Favorites or Queue this week? Remember to upload your Loopy Academy project photos to our website by end of day May 31st!
Sheri and The Loopy Ewe Crew whoareworkingthroughCampordersandcan’twaittocastonjune1st