Brrrrrrrr. Is it cold in your neck of the woods? It’s cold here! The thing I do like about this weather is that it’s perfect for wearing handknits. 🙂 Of course you might need some new yarn or fabric to keep you warm and inspired through the cold snap. We are glad to be back with you again for a regular Monday Update. (Thanks for all of your Cyber Monday orders last week. We missed sharing new things with you last week, but we had fun packing up all of your sale orders!) Of course missing a week means that much more the next week, right? Just up:
- The Loopy Ewe Loopy Legends – because so many of you have asked, we had Lorna’s Laces re-dye the past Legend colorways that we have been out of for some time. Enjoy them while we have them! (Shown here in Theresa’s Italian Vineyards).
- Team Spirit – we’ve re-stocked the team spirit colors, as well as the coordinating solids. These two-color team colors knit up in small mini-stripes and are so fun. You can see the red & white sock I knit up on this blog post, to see how it stripes.
- Lorna’s Laces Solemate – re-stocks in several colors.
- Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Sock – re-stocks on the beautiful colors that we were out of. (Lorna’s Laces sure loved us this month. We received LOTS of boxes from them!)
- Spud and Chloe Fine – re-stocked. We have a great Trunk Show in-store this month with this yarn. If you’re local, pop in and see it! We’ll also be sure to share some photos on the blog later.
- String Theory Colorworks – more awesome self-striping colors from Caitlin’s dyepots. This yarn is especially fun to use for socks, mitts, gloves, and hats. (Shown here in Phosphorous).
- Blue Sky Alpacas Royal Petite Knit Kits – these kits have two small balls of Royal Alpaca (oh so soft) and the pattern. You can get the kit in the Buckingham Hat (great guy hat), Catherine Cowl (I’m on my second one of these), Countess Mitts, Mini Mitts, Tiny Empress Set, Westminster Hat, and Windsor Mitts (I also made one of these). These are all quick knits. We had the Trunk Show in-store in November and had to send it back, but we liked the patterns so much that we all knit up a set of samples to keep in-store!
- ChiaGoo Needles – re-stocked (plus we added 47″ circulars)
- Knitter’s Pride Needles – re-stocked
- Knitting Notions – re-stocked (including tape measures, counters, highlighter tape, Chibi’s, Pattern Holders, etc.)
- The Loopy Ewe Totes – re-stocked in Square Totes (medium and large), Project Totes (red smalls and black mediums), Project Keepers, and Purse Pals. (Shown here in the Medium Square Size.)
- Knitifacts – Stitchmarkers re-stocked in all different colors. These are my personal favorites.
- Twentyseven Soap – re-stocks and new scents in Pumpkin Acai, Clove, Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood, Firelight, Cinnamon Sugar, Mocha, Chocolate Peppermint, Lemongrass, Peppermint & Oatmeal, Cherry Almond, and Karelia. These make such nice add-ins to holiday gifts. (Or buy a bunch and make up a great gift basket.) They are stocked in the shelves right outside my office, so my office smells heavenly!
- Wooden Yarn Caddy – George and Sharon were down last week to bring us a big re-stock of small and large yarn caddies. These make great gifts for your favorite knitter (which might be yourself….)
- Moda – Weave – a great line that has the appearance of a solid, but has a tiny weave pattern when you view it up close.
- Moda – Hope Chest – a batik line that has beautiful blues, browns, creams and greens, as well as some coordinating prints. (Shown below, left and middle).
- Freespirit – Fox Playground. Oh so cute with foxes on different backgrounds, as well as coordinating dots to go alongside it. (Shown below, right).
- Timeless Treasures – Tonga Batiks in blues, ivories, reds, and multi’s.
So there you have it. LOTS of new things going up on the website for you tonight. Have fun shopping and we’ll get your orders packed right up. We know you could use your own Box of Fun during this busy holiday season, right? 🙂