Happy Monday to you. I hope it has been a good one so far! We’ve spent the day stocking shelves and getting the update ready for you. Tonight we’re adding in:
– The Yarns of Rhichard Devrieze – This 100% merino fingering weight yarn comes in all sorts of amazing colors. This is the yarn that I blogged about a couple of weeks ago and had you all guessing about. Many of you thought it was Koigu, based on the coloring of the skein I showed. Actually, Rhichard spent over 10 years dyeing yarn at Koigu before branching out to his own line, so you know he has great color sense and dye experience! I made socks with my first two skeins, but am anxious to use this in a shawl in the near future, too. (Shown here in A Bit of Reggae.)
– Loopy Legends – We have our first four Loopy Legend colorways back from the dyer! When you reach the Cashmere Level of our Rewards program, you get to pick a personalized colorway for us to dye up and share with everyone. (The person who reached that level and designed the color gets a free skein, of course.) Check in to find Dana’s Soothing Retreat, Kathy’s Welsh Daffodil, Sue’s Grand Prismatic Spring, and Leslie’s Pipevine Swallowtail! (More Legend colorways coming soon.)
– Madelinetosh Pashmina – This is the other half of our Pashmina order (the first half went up last month). This brings our total number of colorways currently available up to 60, so there is a lot to choose from! (Shown here in Mala.)
– Della Q – More needle organizers from Della! If you have been trying to find the perfect Interchangeable Needle Case, or something for your circulars, or the perfect organizer to carry them all – pop over and see these.
– Notions – we’ve re-stocked Knitter’s Safety Pins, Kitty and Puppy Snips, Darning Needles, Stitch Holders, Stitch Counters, Conductive Thread, Cat Tape Measures, and a great new tool for picking up stitches called the Silvalume Handi Tool. (I saw a knitter using this at Market and she told me I HAD to go buy these.)
– Offhand Designs – We had these new bags sitting on the back table waiting to be put up on the shelves today, and I finally had to stop walking out of my office. Every time I went by that table, I walked over there and found myself compelled to buy a new knitting bag. I think these new fabrics are my most favorite ever. And I still might be taking one home tonight. I’m trying not to because I did get one of them just a couple of months ago in a different fabric. But should that even matter? I repeat – it was a different fabric. Clearly, completely, completely different, right? (Shown here in the Scottie design in Nora.)
– Scojo Glasses – re-stocks of the sizes we were out of, and a new color – Pink Zebra. These are the only glasses I use any more. I wear them all day to work on the computer, and all night to knit. If you have to wear reading glasses (and I wish I didn’t have to, but that comes with age I guess), you’ll appreciate how lightweight and awesome these are.
– Schacht Zoom Looms – these cute little looms are perfect for weaving up small squares and using up your leftover yarn bits. You might use them for coasters, or sew them together for blankets and scarves. I’ve always wanted a sock yarn blanket but couldn’t comprehend knitting up all of those squares. I can see weaving them, though. And wouldn’t several squares be cute as a wee little baby blanket?
– Schacht 15″ Cricket Looms – for bigger weaving! You can make scarves, table runners, placemats, dish towels, and washcloths on this size. But I’m warning you – it’s a big addictive ….
– Needles – re-stocks of ChiaoGoo’s, HiyaHiya’s, and Kollage needles.
Have fun shopping and we’ll get your orders packed up and shipped off asap, as always!